The world's only dedicated MEDEVAC conference
23th -25th October 2018 | London, Olympia
Download the 2018 agenda to find out how this conference will help you:
- Increase your capacity to deliver critical care whilst minimising risk to the administrator
- Establish future capacity development initiatives with strategic partners
- Improve the chances of mission success though the use of modular, flexible and reactive assets such as the new KC-390
- Develop your land evacuation capabilities in line with the future threat context
- Benefit from the impact of innovative technologies designed for clinical delivery at sea
- Equip your service’s green platforms with the latest available medical device technologies
- Respond more effectively to humanitarian crises and natural disasters
Based on a survey of medevac and casevac professionals, this infographic gives an indication of what technologies, equipment and resources will shape the market over the next decade. There are some extremely illuminating facts, download today!
After gathering the insights from a base of medevac and casevac professionals on the future of the medevac arena, Defence IQ spoke to Paul Florin - Brigadier General (Ret) - Former Chief Medical Officer, UNIFIL / UNSOA / UNAVEM on a range of points raised by the research.
How will new technologies disrupt the MEDEVAC market? The emergence of telemedicine and new technologies is forcing solution providers to adapt to this changing market to remain relevant and Gulfstream knows these challenges well. Richard Nevitt, Director of Government Business Development & Capture at Gulfstream Aerospace shares here his exclusive insight on the evolution of the market in the digital age and how they ensure the relevancy of their solutions.
This presentation gives an insight into pressing challenges of the industry such as transforming en route care, the way ahead - Austere surgery as well as closing the gap on the future between deliverables and research gaps.
Download last year's attendee list here to gain an insight into who will be attending this year's event.