Download the 2017 MEDEVAC Programme
The world's only commercial conference dedicated to MEDEVAC solutions
25th - 26th October, London
Join our international speaker line-up including:
- Dr. William Walters, Director, Operational Medicine, U.S. Department of State
- Major General Muin S Al-Habashneh, Director General of the Royal Medical Services, Jordanian Armed Forces
- Major General Salahuddin Qasim, Vice Principal, Army Medical College, Pakistan Army
- Major General Pierre Neirinckx, Medical Component Commander, Belgian Armed Forces
- Major General Martin CM Bricknell, Director, Medical Policy & Operational Capability, UK Ministry of Defence
- Air Commodore Clare Walton, Air Officer, Medical Operations, Air 38 Group, Royal Air Force
- Brigadier General Lee Payne, Air Mobility Command Surgeon, Headquarters, Air Mobility Command, US Air Force
The 2017 event will focus on the recurring challenges around maximising preparedness to respond to natural disasters, migrant casualties, terrorism, and the casualties of war while looking at the ongoing requirements for internal MEDEVAC operations.
Download the programme now >>
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.